Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

A Few Excerpts From Planetary Personalities

"I like being different from all the rest, it's just how I was made.
I like to rotate backwards, I call it retrograde.
I'm an independent girl. No moon is in my life.
He'd only follow me around...Beg me to be his wife."
                                                                               - Venus

"I'm the ONLY planet where things are known to live.
Want to know my secret? It's the water that I give.
More than HALF of me is water, in the liquid form.
And just a few clouds in the sky keep me nice and warm."
                                                                              - Earth

"I have two tiny little moons that look over my shoulder.
And I don't have those greenhouse clouds so I am much, much colder.
I may look mean and angry, but I'm really a nice guy.
Except when CRAZY METEORS come flying through the sky!"
                                                                               - Mars

"I THINK I have a rocky core. I really can't be certain.
It's hard to find a single thing under this gassy curtain.
I'm not quite sure if my red spot has been here since my birth.
All I know is it's a storm three times the size of Earth."
                                                                               - Jupiter

Visit http://www.shoddyshirtbooks.com/ to order your copy today!

1 comment:

  1. Love the descriptions. They would make great planetary cards for children to pick randomly and learn about the planets. Awesome job! New follower on Google and Facebook.
    http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com
    http://www.creatorscreatures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete